By Abdellatif Bellaouar, Mohamed Elmasry
Low-Power electronic VLSI layout: Circuits and Systems addresses either technique applied sciences and equipment modeling. strength dissipation in CMOS circuits, numerous useful circuit examples, and low-power options are mentioned. Low-voltage concerns for electronic CMOS and BiCMOS circuits are emphasised. The e-book additionally presents an wide examine of complex CMOS subsystem layout. A low-power layout method is gifted with numerous energy minimization strategies at the circuit, good judgment, structure and set of rules degrees.
- Low-voltage CMOS gadget modeling, know-how records, layout ideas
- Switching job thought, low-power directions to engineering perform
- Pass-transistor common sense households
- strength dissipation of I/O circuits
- Multi- and low-VT CMOS common sense, static energy aid circuit ideas
- state-of-the-art layout of low-voltage BiCMOS and CMOS circuits
- Low-power recommendations in CMOS SRAMS and DRAMS
- Low-power on-chip voltage down converter layout
- a number of complex CMOS subsystems (e.g. adders, multipliers, information course, stories, ordinary buildings, phase-locked loops) with a number of layout techniques buying and selling strength, hold up and sector
- Low-power layout technique, energy estimation concepts
- energy relief strategies on the good judgment, structure and set of rules degrees
- extra than one hundred ninety circuits defined on the transistor point.
Read Online or Download Low-Power Digital VLSI Design: Circuits and Systems PDF
Similar Design books
Concentrating on functions, this booklet develops readers' skill to research, version, and expect the functionality of operational amplifiers and similar linear circuits, in addition to layout a few of the circuit services to accomplish distinct operations. It experiences a number of usual and time-tested units intimately, and builds upon simple ideas to set up a beginning for knowing and adapting to new expertise and advancements.
A contemporary, finished advent to DRAM for college kids and training chip designers Dynamic Random entry reminiscence (DRAM) know-how has been one of many greatestdriving forces within the development of solid-state expertise. With its skill to supply excessive product volumes and coffee pricing, it forces solid-state reminiscence brands to paintings aggressively to chop bills whereas keeping, if now not expanding, their marketplace percentage.
It's been 5 years now for the reason that Seymour Cray, a mythic determine even whereas alive, gave up the ghost due to an car twist of fate within the Colorado Rockies. With Cray went the purpose guy for the U. S. excessive functionality computing neighborhood, an recommend for development the quickest computing device attainable at any time, a father determine to aspiring engineers, an Olympian straddling huge, immense investment specifications and important layout demanding situations, briefly, the Mozart of MIPS.
Built-in Fiber-Optic Receivers covers many elements of the layout of built-in circuits for fiber-optic receivers and different high-speed serial info hyperlinks. basic recommendations are defined at the approach point, circuit point, and semiconductor machine point. thoughts for extracting timing details from the random facts move are defined in massive aspect, as are all different features of receiver layout.
Additional info for Low-Power Digital VLSI Design: Circuits and Systems